Now You Too Have Access To Invention Funding
Now You Too Have Access To Invention Funding
Invention funding is one of the most integral pieces of the inventors journey. But, bootstrapping an idea can also be very difficult and a drain on resources. We know the process: you pour your heart and soul into an idea, get the prototypes, protect the idea with a patent, get the packaging just how you want it, then when you finally have a finished product ready for the world to love… you’ve run out of gas…or capital.
It can be very deflating. You’re thinking: “If the world just saw how great my invention is, they’d love it! ”
The inventors journey is a difficult one, but can be VERY rewarding.
Or maybe you have a great idea; you’ve done all the research, but you’re lacking in the capital department. What do you do?
Banks, credit unions, credit companies and the like can be extremely difficult to deal with. Not only are you just a number, but the rates can be astronomical and the terms are often simply unrealistic.
Maybe you don’t have several successful inventions under your belt to give the banks and credit companies the faith they need to lend you what you truly need to make your invention into a successful product and then into a successful business. But honestly, how many people actually do? All it takes is one big hit.
Well…we have some good news for you!
You’ve come to the right spot! You see, Vincent LoTempio has partnered with Source Approach Inc. and Invent Design Patent to create a ONE STOP SHOP for inventors.
We understand the importance of making your life as easy as possible and giving you all of the resources you’d need to succeed.
PROTECT YOUR IDEA: with Vincent LoTempio, registered patent attorney.
BRING YOUR IDEA TO LIFE: with Invent Design Patent. (3d drawings, prototyping, manufacturing assistance, & more)
BRING YOUR IDEA TO THE WORLD: with Source Approach Inc. (invention help, invention marketing, invention sales, & more)
And now…our clients have access to invention funding opportunities.
We’re successful entrepreneurs, just like you, who have “been there, done that” and truly understand the inventors journey.
Source Approach Invention Investors are far more than an opportunity for just capital.
You see, unlike with the banks and the credit companies, you’re given access to HELP, SUPPORT, and KNOWLEDGE.
Here are a couple bullet points you can use when trying to identify invention investors that provide invention funding to suit your needs.
- They understand the inventors journey – You want to make sure they understand you and your needs because you will be partnering with them to help make your dream a reality. You want to partner with people who have walked the same path you have and can help get you to where you want to go.
- They are knowledgeable and willing to help – One of the biggest benefits of invention investors is the wealth of knowledge and guidance they can offer. They have a vested interest in getting you to where you want to go and can help you get there The knowledge and resources they offer are invaluable.
- They are connected – As previously mentioned, resources are crucial to your success. You’ve often heard it’s not what you know it’s who you know? Well, I personally think it’s a combination of both, and luckily this is a great place to get both. Our connections and experience can help you shorten the distance between where you started and where you want to go significantly. Making mistakes along the way can be very costly, so you want to mitigate your risk.
I’m willing to bet, you’ve said this phrase before several times: “All I need is a chance.”
While there are no guarantees, you at least deserve the opportunity to be put in touch with those that can provide you with invention funding; who can help you and see you are a good fit.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
- Go to the Source Approach Invention Investors page by clicking on that link.
- Fill out the contact form and tell us about you and your invention.
- We’ll contact you shortly after to learn more and see if we are a good fit for each other and talk about the next steps.
WHAT SHOULD I HAVE PREPARED AND READY TO GO WHEN MEETING FOR POSSIBLE INVENTION FUNDING?
- Profit and Loss Statements / Balance Sheets – If you already have your invention up and running, even to a small degree, you’re going to want to show some financials. Mind you, these are real people, just like you, who want to get a “lay of the land” so to speak to see what’s been going on with your progress. But… DON’T GET DISCOURAGED if your financials aren’t what you want them to be yet. The main reason you need invention funding is because your financials are not what you want them to be…YET.
- Business Plan – Seems obvious right? But it’s true. You’re not going to want to enter into a conversation and say: “I think this.” “I feel that.” – You want to have a clear road map with facts and data to support your conclusions. The goal is, you’re trying to show successful entrepreneurs, why they should believe in your idea and that it will not only get you where you want to go, but can also get a return on their investment in the time table that you think it will.
- Samples / Prototypes – Another one that seems obvious right? But you want to be able to show tangible evidence on why your idea / invention is great. You want to be able to convey what it is and what it does, and there is no better way to do that than with the real thing. If you’re not at that stage yet, ideally you would have 3d drawings and mock ups that you can contribute.
We’ve partnered together to give you everything you need to make your dream a reality, now it’s up to you to take action and make it come true. Most people do not fail because they don’t have the education or background, it’s because they do not take the action they need to make it happen. We can help you learn what you need to learn and support you along the way, but it’s up to you to make it happen.
So, here are a few action items to help you:
- Head on over to the Invention Investors page at Source Approach and fill out the form.
- Subscribe to Vincent LoTempio’s mailing list. In addition to great blog content like this, he provides great value like invention help guides, and much more.
PS: If you’re a small business and looking for small business funding, we can help you out with that as well.