USPTO Launches Electronic Newsletter for Independent Inventors
What inventors need to know…
Inventors Eye is a new electronic publication by the United States Patent and Trademark Office for and about America’s independent and small entity inventor community.
Inventors can find information about working with the USPTO; events, organizations and meetings of interest to the community; issues that impact independent and small entity inventors; and stories about successful inventors.
The first issue had a few great articles and links under the titles Advice, Events and Network:
- Patent Reform: An Open Letter to the Independent Inventor and Small Business Communities from Under Secretary of Commerce and USPTO Director David Kappos
- Protect Your Innovation: Avoid Scams, By Ronald Jaicks : Office of the Solicitor
- Spark of Genius: The Spiral Eye Needle, By John Calvert: Inventors Assistance Center
- Advice: Do Your Homework
- Events: Where Independent Inventors Meet
- Network: Organizations for Inventors
Inventors Eye will appear every other month on the USPTO web page.